Monday, November 23, 2015

AMIGUITO OF THE WEEK ~ German



German's smile lights up Amigos. He is known for his bubbly personality, tall and lanky build, and endless curiosity. He is rarely seen without an anklet, bracelet, or necklace. He has a style and personality all his own! German lives in Hogar 4 with his younger brother Pablo (age 11) and is in Level 1 of EducaTodosa at the ADJ school.

Here is a little more information about our Amiguito of the Week:

  1. Birthday: July 12th (age 12)
  2. Favorite class in school: English
    1. Why? I like learning how to pronounce new words. I want to learn how to speak English so I can visit the U.S. someday.
  3. Favorite teacher: Profe Miguel
  4. What is something interesting you learned in school this week? In English class, I learned that "cool" in English means "masizo" in Spanish.
  5. What do you like to do in your free time? Color, play marbles, and play soccer
  6. What do you want to be when you grow up? Why? A police officer. I want to help people, protect the country, and catch bad people.
  7. Who are some of your friends in the hogar? What do you like to do with them? Some of my friends are Hermes, Eduar, Maynor, Carlitos, Josecito. I like to play soccer, marbles, and baseball with them.
  8. What is your favorite part of Amigos? The Amigos cross (see picture below) because it is very pretty. Sometimes I like to pray there.
  9. Favorite music: My favorite singer is Farruko and my favorite song is "Happy."
  10. Favorite color: Black
  11. Favorite food: Chicken with "tajadas" (fried plantains - a typical Honduran food!)








No comments:

Post a Comment