Monday, June 20, 2011

Testimonial - Sandy Ciccaglione


I was very lucky and blessed one day at my church.  We had a guest speaker...Father Dennis who after about 5 minutes had me in tears by telling us about the former struggles of the children who came to the Amigos de Jesus Orphanage.  I have sponsored Yadira since she was 8, I think... and she is now 13.   I have had the greatest opportunity to see her grow up into a lovely young lady.  I believe God put me in that church at that time for me to be a sponsor.  My hope is someday we will meet.  The cost is so small... but so great....we waste more money buying coffee or lunch with nothing to show for it.  I have pictures and art work hanging in my office of Yadira and I think of her every day.   I'm humbled and I feel  privileged to be part of an organization that gives hope, love, education and the gift of our Lord to these children...if only the rest of the world would catch on.

Yours truly,
Sandy Ciccaglione

No comments:

Post a Comment